Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 10 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $16,888
Volunteer State Community College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 2,021 students have enrolled online exclusively and 2,053 students have took some online courses at Volunteer State Community College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,312 for Tennessee residents and $16,888 for others at Volunteer State Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Volunteer State Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 10 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 7 programs|
Certificate: 3 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$16,888 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||2,021|
Volunteer State Community College offers 34 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,312 for Tennessee residents and $16,888 for students from other States at Volunteer State Community College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -0.12% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Volunteer State Community College, 2,021 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,053 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 9,154 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,053||2,053||0|
|Not In Online Classes||5,080||5,080||0|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Tennessee?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Tennessee?