Tuition & Fees $16,888
Student Population 9,154
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,842
Graduation Rate 23 %
Volunteer State Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Gallatin, Tennessee. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,312 for Tennessee residents and $16,888 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 9,154 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Volunteer State Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Volunteer State Community College are $4,312 for Tennessee residents and $16,888 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at VSCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,842 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 9,154 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 23 to 1.
VSCC offers 34 major programs through online and on-site education where 10 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||6||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||2|
Volunteer State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Volunteer State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Tennessee?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Tennessee?