Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 101
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 67%
Average Aid Amount $4,209
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 11
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 101 students (67% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,209. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 11 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Wade College is $14,955, for reference.
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?