Tuition & Fees $17,199
Student Population 6,144
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,146
Graduation Rate 30 %
Walters State Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Morristown, Tennessee. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,328 for Tennessee residents and $17,199 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 6,144 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Walters State Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Walters State Community College are $4,328 for Tennessee residents and $17,199 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at WSCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,146 and 86% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6,144 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
WSCC offers 39 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||13||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Walters State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Walters State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Tennessee?