Graduate Rate 62.42%
Retention Rate 79%
At Wartburg College, the graduation rates was 62.42% (279 students out of 447 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 126 male and 153 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Wartburg College. Last year, the graduation rate was 62.42%. where 279 students out of 447 candidate completed their degree.
261 students completed their course in 4 years and 17 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||58.39%||57.64%||59.02%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||72.73%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Wartburg College, 31 of 60 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 51.67%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Wartburg College, the retention rate is 79%.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Iowa?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Iowa?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Iowa?