Total Enrollment 26,241
There are 26,241 students including 17,503 undergraduate and 8,738 graduate students at Wayne State University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 18,831 full-time and 7,410 part-time students with gender distribution of 10,673 male and 15,568 female students. Wayne State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 18,883 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Wayne State University has a total enrollment of 26,241 with a gender distribution of 40.67% male (10,673 students) and 59.33% female (15,568 students). There are 7,190 male and 10,313 female students in undergraduate school and 3,483 male and 5,255 female students are attending graduate school at Wayne State University.
Wayne State University has 18,831 full-time and 7,410 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 13,407 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4,096 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 5,424 students are full-time and 3,314 are part-time students.
At Wayne State University, 18,883 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 5,135 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 26,241 students. In undergraduate schools, 17,463 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 6,555 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||5,135||3,317||1,818|
|Not In Online Classes||2,223||40||2,183|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Wayne State University. There are 68 American Indian/Native American, 14,540 White, 3,901 Black/African American, 2,680 Asian, 1,447 Hispanic, 15 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 991 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||68||27||41|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||15||6||9|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Wayne State University.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Michigan?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Michigan?