Graduate Rate 57.04%
Retention Rate 77%
Graduation Rates at Webster
At Webster University, the graduation rates was 57.04% (235 students out of 412 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 84 male and 151 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Webster University. Last year, the graduation rate was 57.04%. where 235 students out of 412 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
184 students completed their course in 4 years and 40 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 11 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||44.66%||38.37%||49.17%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||41.18%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Webster University, 5 of 8 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 62.50%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Webster University, the retention rate is 77%.
Know about Missouri Colleges
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Missouri?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Missouri?