Tuition & Fees $19,582
Student Population 358
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,882
Graduation Rate 72 %
Welch College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Gallatin, Tennessee. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $19,582 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 358 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Welch College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Welch's tuition & fees is $19,582. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $8,100.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Welch.
The average received amount of financial aid is $10,882 and 62% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 358 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Welch College is 72 %
Transfer-out Rate for Welch College is 2 %
Retention Rate for Welch College is 70 %
Student Population for Welch College is 358
Student to Faculty Ratio for Welch College is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $10,882 at Welch College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1045 Bison Trail, Gallatin, TN 37066-8460|
|Net Price Calculator||www.welch.edu/net-price-calculator/|
Welch offers 47 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Welch College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC and teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,778)
Welch College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Tennessee?