Acceptance Rate 83 %
SAT Average 1,095
Tuition & Fees $31,800
Student Population 471
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $31,363
Wells College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Aurora, New York. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $31,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 471 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 83% and the graduation rate is 55% last year.
The salary after graduation from Wells College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Wells College are $31,800.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Wells. The acceptance rate of Wells is 83% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 9%. The average graduation rate is 55% and the transfer-out rate is 34%. The average received amount of financial aid is $31,363 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 471 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Wells offers 27 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Wells College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Wells College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?