Acceptance Rate 83.17%
SAT Score 1,095
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 83.17% at Wells College where a total of 1,848 students applied and 1,537 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,095 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires three items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Wells College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Average Test Scores||1,095 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Wells, 39 applicants (30% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 13 applicants (10%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,095 and the average ACT score is 20 at Wells. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,240 and 25th percentile score is 950. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 63 and the 25th percentile score is 51. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Wells.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||480||630|
Wells College requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Wells College
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Wells College is Semester. Wells College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Wells College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?