Tuition & Fees $5,452
Student Population 7,184
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,045
Graduation Rate 30 %
West Georgia Technical College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Waco, Georgia. It is a Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $3,052 for Georgia residents and $5,452 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 7,184 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from West Georgia Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of West Georgia Technical College are $3,052 for Georgia residents and $5,452 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at West Georgia Technical. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,045 and 80% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 7,184 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
West Georgia Technical offers 121 major programs through online and on-site education where 28 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||60||14|
|One but less than two years certificate||24||7|
|Two but less than four years certificate||8||0|
West Georgia Technical College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
West Georgia Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Georgia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Georgia?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Georgia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?