2023 Tuition & Fees $15,975
Student Population 191
Students:Faculty 17 : 1
West Tennessee Business College is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Jackson, Tennessee. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and it is non-degree granting school.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $15,975 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 191 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from West Tennessee Business College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $22,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore West Tennessee Business College
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at West Tennessee Business. A total of 191 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Retention Rate for West Tennessee Business College is 77 %
Student Population for West Tennessee Business College is 191
Student to Faculty Ratio for West Tennessee Business College is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
West Tennessee Business offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
West Tennessee Business College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
West Tennessee Business College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Tennessee Colleges
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Tennessee?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Tennessee?