Tuition & Fees $15,975
Student Population 191
Graduation Rate 70 %
West Tennessee Business College is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Jackson, Tennessee. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and it is non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,975 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 191 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from West Tennessee Business College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $22,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at West Tennessee Business. A total of 191 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
West Tennessee Business offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
West Tennessee Business College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
West Tennessee Business College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Tennessee?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Tennessee?