Total Enrollment 74
Westchester School of Beauty Culture has a total enrollment of 74 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 46 full-time and 28 part-time students with gender distribution of 2 male and 72 female students.
Westchester School of Beauty Culture has a total enrollment of 74 with a gender distribution of 2.70% male (2 students) and 97.30% female (72 students).
Westchester School of Beauty Culture has 46 full-time and 28 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 46 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 28 students are attending with part-time status.
Westchester School of Beauty Culture does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Westchester School of Beauty Culture. There are 17 White, 26 Black/African American, 2 Asian, 23 Hispanic, and 0 students with other races.
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Westchester School of Beauty Culture.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?