Tuition & Fees $17,219
Student Population 854
Westminster Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Glenside, Pennsylvania. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,219 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 854 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $17,070 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Westminster Theological Seminary. A total of 854 students is attending .
Student Population for Westminster Theological Seminary is 854
Westminster Theological Seminary offers 7 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Westminster Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?