Graduate Rate 35.74%
Transfer-Out Rate 24%
Retention Rate 39%
At Wiley College, the graduation rates was 35.74% (94 students out of 263 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 41 male and 53 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Wiley College. Last year, the graduation rate was 35.74%. where 94 students out of 263 candidate completed their degree.
53 students completed their course in 4 years and 22 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||20.15%||13.87%||26.98%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Wiley College, 19 of 19 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 100.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Wiley College is 23.95% (63 out of 263 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Wiley College, the retention rate is 39%.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?