For academic year 2017-2018, there are 933 students including 928 undergraduate and 5 graduate students at William Jewell College. By attending status, there are 914 full-time and 19 part-time students with gender distribution of 385 male and 548 female students.
William Jewell College has a total enrollment of 933 with a gender distribution of 41.26% male (385 students) and 58.74% female (548 students).
William Jewell College has a 914 full-time students and 19 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 909 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 19 are part-time students. In graduate school, 5 students are full-time and 0 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||49||49||0|
|Not In Online Classes||884||879||5|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at William Jewell College. There are 1 American Indian/Native American, 738 White, 43 Black/African American, 11 Asian, 39 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 28 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||1||0||1|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at William Jewell College.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Missouri?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Missouri?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Missouri?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Missouri?