Graduate Rate 37.31%
Transfer-Out Rate 1%
Retention Rate 61%
At William Penn University, the graduation rates was 37.31% (125 students out of 335 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 56 male and 69 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at William Penn University. Last year, the graduation rate was 37.31%. where 125 students out of 335 candidate completed their degree.
92 students completed their course in 4 years and 18 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||27.46%||18.14%||44.17%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||50.00%
|Two or More Races||40.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At William Penn University, 14 of 21 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 66.67%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at William Penn University is 1.19% (4 out of 335 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At William Penn University, the retention rate is 61%.
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Iowa?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Iowa?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Iowa?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Iowa?