Graduate Rate 34.48%
Transfer-Out Rate 2%
Retention Rate 53%
At William Penn University, the graduation rates was 34.48% (90 students out of 261 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 43 male and 47 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at William Penn University. Last year, the graduation rate was 34.48%. where 90 students out of 261 candidate completed their degree.
64 students completed their course in 4 years and 19 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||24.52%||16.76%||39.77%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||33.33%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At William Penn University, 12 of 24 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 50.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at William Penn University is 2.30% (6 out of 261 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At William Penn University, the retention rate is 53%.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Iowa?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Iowa?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Iowa?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Iowa?