Student Population 75
Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 75 students are enrolled.
Explore Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at WSPP. A total of 75 students is attending .
Student Population for Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology is 75
|Address||9120 W Hampton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53225-4960|
|Net Price Calculator||www.wspp.edu/|
WSPP offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about Wisconsin Colleges
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Wisconsin?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Wisconsin?