Worsham College of Mortuary Science is accredited by . By accreditation type, the school has 1 Specialized accreditation.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
Some programs at Worsham College of Mortuary Science are accredited by 1 specialized accreditation agencies.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Board of Funeral Service Education, Committee on Accreditation|
|Funeral Service Education (FUSER) - Institutions and programs awarding diplomas, associate degrees and bachelor''s degrees||Accredited (Estimated)||07/01/1962 - Current|
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?