Tuition & Fees $27,500
Student Population 585
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,261
Graduation Rate 67 %
WyoTech is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Laramie, Wyoming. It is an Associate's - Public 2-year college under 4-year university by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $27,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 585 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from WyoTech varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $49,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of WyoTech are $27,500.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at WyoTech. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,261 and 64% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 585 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
Graduation Rate for WyoTech is 67 %
Retention Rate for WyoTech is 69 %
Student Population for WyoTech is 585
Student to Faculty Ratio for WyoTech is 5 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
5 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,261 at WyoTech.
Financial Aid Amount
WyoTech offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||3||0|
WyoTech does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
WyoTech has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Wyoming?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Wyoming?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Wyoming?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Wyoming?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Wyoming?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Wyoming?