Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
ROTCArmy, NAVY, Air Force
Yahweh Beauty Academy offers the online courses (may be not for degree) for graduate programs. It provides the ROTC programs to its students. The following table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Yahweh Beauty Academy for academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Degree Program||✗|
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
Yahweh Beauty Academy provides number of student services including placement services for completers. It has own libraries on its campus. The following table lists student services provided at Yahweh Beauty Academy to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✗|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✔|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Yahweh Beauty Academy has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at school's veterans webpage .
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about Yahweh Beauty Academy
Yahweh Beauty Academy is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. The following table shows additional and special facts about Yahweh Beauty Academy.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?