Tuition & Fees $12,750
Student Population 217
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,965
Graduation Rate 14 %
Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Mount Kisco, New York. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,750 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 217 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical College are $12,750. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $300 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,965 and 79% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 217 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?