Acceptance Rate 79.83%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 48.1%
The average acceptance rate is 79.83% at Alaska colleges and universities where total 5,901 students have applied and 4,711 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $38.57 and the graduate application fees is $58.75. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Alaska colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||5 out of 10 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 38.57|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 58.75|
|Average Acceptance Rate||79.83%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||48.1%|
|Average Test Scores||1,155 SAT / 62 ACT|
For Alaska college, 273 students (40.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 261 students (38.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,280 and 25th percentile score is 1,030. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 75 and 25th percentile score is 49. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Alaska colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||520.00||650.00|
In Alaska State, 7 schools use semester calendar systems and 0 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Alaska colleges and universities are accepting for their students
3 Alaska schools require High School GPA and 4 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 1 Alaska colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Alaska colleges.
|High School GPA||3||0|
|High School Rank||0||0|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||4||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||0||3|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||1|
|Admission Test Scores||1||2|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Alaska?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Alaska?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Alaska?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Alaska?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Alaska?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Alaska?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Alaska?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alaska?