Acceptance Rate 79.83%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 48.1%
The average acceptance rate is 79.83% at Alaska colleges and universities where total 5,901 students have applied and 4,711 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $38.57 and the graduate application fees is $58.75. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Alaska colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||5 out of 10 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 38.57|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 58.75|
|Average Acceptance Rate||79.83%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||48.1%|
|Average Test Scores||1,155 SAT / 62 ACT|
For Alaska college, 273 students (40.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 261 students (38.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,280 and 25th percentile score is 1,030. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 75 and 25th percentile score is 49. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Alaska colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||520.00||650.00|
In Alaska State, 7 schools use semester calendar systems and 0 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Alaska colleges and universities are accepting for their students
3 Alaska schools require High School GPA and 4 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 1 Alaska colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Alaska colleges.
|High School GPA||3||0|
|High School Rank||0||0|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||4||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||0||3|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||1|
|Admission Test Scores||1||2|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alaska?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alaska?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alaska?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Alaska?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alaska?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Alaska?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Alaska?