Acceptance Rate 80.7%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 34.14%
The average acceptance rate is 80.7% at Kansas colleges and universities where total 54,296 students have applied and 43,815 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $49.84 and the graduate application fees is $50.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Kansas colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||51 out of 81 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 49.84|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 50.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||80.7%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||34.14%|
|Average Test Scores||1,041 SAT / 63 ACT|
For Kansas college, 823 students (18.53% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 9,341 students (84.16%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,138 and 25th percentile score is 944. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 72 and 25th percentile score is 53. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Kansas colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||476.13||567.38|
In Kansas State, 50 schools use semester calendar systems and 5 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Kansas colleges and universities are accepting for their students
21 Kansas schools require High School GPA and 22 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 18 Kansas colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Kansas colleges.
|High School GPA||21||2|
|High School Rank||3||11|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||22||2|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||3||16|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||2|
|Admission Test Scores||18||4|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||1||0|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Kansas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Kansas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Kansas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Kansas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Kansas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Kansas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Kansas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Kansas?