In academic year 2017-2018, there are 46 colleges and universities in Nevada State - 8 public and 38 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Nevada colleges is 84.25% and the average graduation rate is 55.08 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 121,051 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Nevada colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 16.73:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Nevada
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Nevada colleges are $14,660 for Nevada residents and $18,579 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $17,789 for in-state students and $21,814 for out-of-state students.
Nevada colleges and universities are offering 1,160 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Nevada schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Nevada?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Nevada?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Nevada?
- How Much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Nevada?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Nevada?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Nevada?