For academic year 2019-2020, there are 47 colleges and universities in Nevada State - 8 public and 39 private schools. By school level, there are 20 4 Year or high, 11 2-4 years, and 16 less than 2 years schools in Nevada. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Nevada colleges is 82.10% and the average graduation rate is 51.89% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 122,321 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Nevada colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 15.53:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Nevada.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Nevada colleges are $14,730 for Nevada residents and $18,633 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $16,385 for in-state students and $20,143 for out-of-state students.
Nevada colleges and universities are offering 1,202 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Nevada, 18 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 6 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 3 colleges have the ROTC programs and 5 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Nevada schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Nevada?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Nevada?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Nevada?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Nevada?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Nevada?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Nevada?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Nevada?