Acceptance Rate 83.17%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 43.37%
The average acceptance rate is 83.17% at Nevada colleges and universities where total 24,198 students have applied and 20,126 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $58.00 and the graduate application fees is $67.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Nevada colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||27 out of 44 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 58.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 67.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||83.17%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||43.37%|
|Average Test Scores||1,119 SAT / 22 ACT|
For Nevada college, 3,041 students (44.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 6,461 students (62.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,229 and 25th percentile score is 1,009. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 71 and 25th percentile score is 53. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Nevada colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||506.00||613.00|
In Nevada State, 11 schools use semester calendar systems and 2 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Nevada colleges and universities are accepting for their students
8 Nevada schools require High School GPA and 8 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 3 Nevada colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Nevada colleges.
|High School GPA||8||0|
|High School Rank||1||1|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||8||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||1||2|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||0|
|Admission Test Scores||3||3|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||3||1|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Nevada?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Nevada?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Nevada?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Nevada?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Nevada?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Nevada?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Nevada?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Nevada?