In academic year 2017-2018, there are 184 colleges and universities in North Carolina State - 77 public and 107 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for North Carolina colleges is 62.25% and the average graduation rate is 42.40 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 570,514 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended North Carolina colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.82:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in North Carolina
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for North Carolina colleges are $12,088 for North Carolina residents and $16,587 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $12,449 for in-state students and $16,249 for out-of-state students.
North Carolina colleges and universities are offering 8,771 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of North Carolina schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- What colleges is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?