Acceptance Rate 54.24%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 23.98%
The average acceptance rate is 54.24% at North Carolina colleges and universities where total 401,717 students have applied and 217,888 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $61.00 and the graduate application fees is $60.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to North Carolina colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||106 out of 176 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 61.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 60.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||54.24%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||23.98%|
|Average Test Scores||1,076 SAT / 21 ACT|
For North Carolina college, 27,877 students (58.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 24,808 students (50.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,173 and 25th percentile score is 979. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 69 and 25th percentile score is 52. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at North Carolina colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||493.00||591.00|
In North Carolina State, 125 schools use semester calendar systems and 4 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that North Carolina colleges and universities are accepting for their students
57 North Carolina schools require High School GPA and 58 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 44 North Carolina colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to North Carolina colleges.
|High School GPA||57||2|
|High School Rank||5||23|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||58||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||18||30|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||8|
|Admission Test Scores||44||7|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||2||1|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?