Acceptance Rate 74.05%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 34.81%
The average acceptance rate is 74.05% at Utah colleges and universities where total 65,264 students have applied and 48,326 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $57.88 and the graduate application fees is $63.64. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Utah colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||58 out of 72 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 57.88|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 63.64|
|Average Acceptance Rate||74.05%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||34.81%|
|Average Test Scores||1,206 SAT / 75 ACT|
For Utah college, 5,383 students (40.20% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 12,900 students (68.20%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,329 and 25th percentile score is 1,084. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 87 and 25th percentile score is 63. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Utah colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||545.60||667.00|
In Utah State, 10 schools use semester calendar systems and 6 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Utah colleges and universities are accepting for their students
7 Utah schools require High School GPA and 7 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 5 Utah colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Utah colleges.
|High School GPA||7||0|
|High School Rank||0||1|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||7||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||1||2|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||1|
|Admission Test Scores||5||1|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||2||0|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Utah?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Utah?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Utah?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Utah?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Utah?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Utah?