Acceptance Rate 74.05%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 34.81%
The average acceptance rate is 74.05% at Utah colleges and universities where total 65,264 students have applied and 48,326 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $57.88 and the graduate application fees is $63.64. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Utah colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||58 out of 72 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 57.88|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 63.64|
|Average Acceptance Rate||74.05%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||34.81%|
|Average Test Scores||1,206 SAT / 75 ACT|
For Utah college, 5,383 students (40.20% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 12,900 students (68.20%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,329 and 25th percentile score is 1,084. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 87 and 25th percentile score is 63. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Utah colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||545.60||667.00|
In Utah State, 10 schools use semester calendar systems and 6 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Utah colleges and universities are accepting for their students
7 Utah schools require High School GPA and 7 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 5 Utah colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Utah colleges.
|High School GPA||7||0|
|High School Rank||0||1|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||7||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||1||2|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||1|
|Admission Test Scores||5||1|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||2||0|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Utah?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Utah?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Utah?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Utah?