For the academic year 2021-2022, only one college is active in Virgin Islands - University of the Virgin Islands. The schools is Public, four-years. Note that, below statistics are based on the academic and admission data of University of the Virgin Islands.
|Number of Schools|
|Private (not-for-profit)||0 school|
|Private (for-profit)||0 school|
|4 Year or High||1 school|
|2-4 Year||0 school|
|Less than 2 year||3 school|
The average acceptance rate for Virgin Islands colleges is 98.41% and the average graduation rate is 32.00% in academic year 2021-2022. Total 1,838 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Virgin Islands colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.00 to 1.
Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Virgin Islands.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Virgin Islands colleges are $5,235 for Virgin Islands residents and $14,496 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $7,456 for in-state students and $13,738 for out-of-state students.
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Virgin Islands?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Virgin Islands?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Virgin Islands?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Virgin Islands?