Acceptance Rate 76.53%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 29.15%
The average acceptance rate is 76.53% at West Virginia colleges and universities where total 51,158 students have applied and 39,151 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $50.00 and the graduate application fees is $38.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to West Virginia colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||48 out of 75 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 50.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 38.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||76.53%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||29.15%|
|Average Test Scores||1,019 SAT / 20 ACT|
For West Virginia college, 8,031 students (60.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 6,948 students (59.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,126 and 25th percentile score is 911. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 68 and 25th percentile score is 50. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at West Virginia colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||460.00||572.00|
In West Virginia State, 32 schools use semester calendar systems and 8 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that West Virginia colleges and universities are accepting for their students
19 West Virginia schools require High School GPA and 24 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 15 West Virginia colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to West Virginia colleges.
|High School GPA||19||2|
|High School Rank||0||7|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||24||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||6||12|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||3||2|
|Admission Test Scores||15||1|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||7||0|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in West Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in West Virginia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in West Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in West Virginia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in West Virginia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in West Virginia?