Acceptance Rate 95.96%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 34.29%
The average acceptance rate is 95.96% at Wyoming colleges and universities where total 5,348 students have applied and 5,132 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $80.00 and the graduate application fees is $50.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Wyoming colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||9 out of 11 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 80.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 50.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||95.96%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||34.29%|
|Average Test Scores||1,170 SAT / 73 ACT|
For Wyoming college, 654 students (37.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,306 students (74.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,280 and 25th percentile score is 1,060. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 82 and 25th percentile score is 64. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Wyoming colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||540.00||640.00|
In Wyoming State, 8 schools use semester calendar systems and 0 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Wyoming colleges and universities are accepting for their students
1 Wyoming schools require High School GPA and 1 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 1 Wyoming colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Wyoming colleges.
|High School GPA||1||0|
|High School Rank||0||0|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||1||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||1||0|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||0|
|Admission Test Scores||1||0|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Wyoming?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Wyoming?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Wyoming?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Wyoming?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Wyoming?