Acceptance Rate 97.01%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 26.99%
The average acceptance rate is 97.01% at Wyoming colleges and universities where total 5,645 students have applied and 5,476 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $80.00 and the graduate application fees is $50.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Wyoming colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||9 out of 11 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 80.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 50.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||97.01%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||26.99%|
In Wyoming State, 8 schools use semester calendar systems and 0 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Wyoming colleges and universities are accepting for their students
1 Wyoming schools require High School GPA and 1 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 0 Wyoming colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Wyoming colleges.
|High School GPA||1||0|
|High School Rank||0||0|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||1||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||1||0|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||0|
|Admission Test Scores||0||0|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Wyoming?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Wyoming?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Wyoming?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Wyoming?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Wyoming?