What Is The Average Yield (enrollment Rate) In Maryland?
The admission yield is a percentage of accepted students to admit a college who are finally enrolled the school. Yield is often used interchangeably with enrollment rate. A high admission yield at a school implies that the school is preferred than other (or similar) schools to enroll. It is reasonable to think that the enrolled chose the school based on the school's benefits such as academic excellence and financial advantages.
The average yield of Maryland colleges is 30.14%. Total 119,660 students out of 214,114 applicants have accepted into Maryland colleges and 23,697 enrolled into one of schools. By gender, the admission yield of female students is 22.92% and male students' yield is 31.44%
The next schools are the top 5 Maryland colleges that have the highest yield. United States Naval Academy has the highest yield of 86.10% among Maryland colleges. Johns Hopkins University and St. John's College have also high yield of 47.78% and 27.04% respectively. We select the schools with an acceptance rate of less than 70%. You can view more schools at Maryland colleges with highest yield.
- United States Naval Academy Yield: 86.10%, Acceptance rate: 8.45%
- Johns Hopkins University Yield: 47.78%, Acceptance rate: 7.52%
- St. John's College Yield: 27.04%, Acceptance rate: 53.15%
- University of Maryland-College Park Yield: 23.26%, Acceptance rate: 52.03%
- Capitol Technology University Yield: 22.28%, Acceptance rate: 46.54%
The following table summarizes the average yield (enrollment rate) in Maryland.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||30.14%||24.82%||33.91%||-|
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between Maryland Best Schools
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between All Maryland Schools
- Core Statistics for College Admission Stats at Maryland
- Average Maryland Admission Statistics
- Tightest Schools to Admit in Maryland
- Affordable Schools to Admit in Maryland
- Mostly Favored (highest Yield) Schools in Maryland
- Colleges with Lowest Yield (Enrollment Rate) in Maryland