Acceptance Rate 49.6%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 23.79%
The average acceptance rate is 49.6% at Maryland colleges and universities where total 185,456 students have applied and 91,989 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $67.16 and the graduate application fees is $60.40. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Maryland colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||54 out of 92 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 67.16|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 60.40|
|Average Acceptance Rate||49.6%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||23.79%|
|Average Test Scores||1,117 SAT / 69 ACT|
For Maryland college, 14,764 students (78.70% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 4,138 students (19.65%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,216 and 25th percentile score is 1,017. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 79 and 25th percentile score is 60. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Maryland colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||517.50||611.75|
In Maryland State, 47 schools use semester calendar systems and 1 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Maryland colleges and universities are accepting for their students
24 Maryland schools require High School GPA and 22 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 15 Maryland colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Maryland colleges.
|High School GPA||24||2|
|High School Rank||1||8|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||22||4|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||8||15|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||3||2|
|Admission Test Scores||15||4|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Maryland?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Maryland?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Maryland?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Maryland?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Maryland?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Maryland?