Acceptance Rate 11.06%
SAT Score 1,515
ACT Score 35
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 11.06% at Johns Hopkins University where a total of 30,115 students applied and 3,330 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,515 and the average ACT score is 35. It requires five items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Johns Hopkins.
At Johns Hopkins, 854 applicants (61% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 503 applicants (36%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,515 and the average ACT score is 35 at Johns Hopkins. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,560 and 25th percentile score is 1,470. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 107 and the 25th percentile score is 100. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Johns Hopkins.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||720||760|
Johns Hopkins University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Johns Hopkins University is Semester. Johns Hopkins University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Johns Hopkins University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Maryland?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Maryland?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Maryland?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Maryland?