Acceptance Rate 7.52%
Applying To Johns Hopkins
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 7.52% at Johns Hopkins University where a total of 39,515 students applied and 2,972 were accepted. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Johns Hopkins.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
Acceptance Rate, Yield, and Headcounts
For the academic year 2021-2022, the acceptance rate is 7.52% where a total of 39,515 students (17,214 men and 22,301 women) have applied to Johns Hopkins and 2,972 (1,256 men and 1,716 women) students have been admitted to the school.
Among them, 606 male and 814 female students have enrolled into Johns Hopkins and its yield, also known as enrollment rate is 47.78%. The following table shows the admission statistics including admission stats, acceptance rate, and yield.
|Yield (Enrollment Rate)||47.78%||48.25%||47.44%|
Johns Hopkins University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
Calendar System and Accepted Credits
The calendar system at Johns Hopkins University is Semester. Johns Hopkins University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Johns Hopkins University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
Know about Maryland Colleges
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Maryland?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Maryland?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Maryland?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Maryland?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Maryland?