Graduate Rate 94.62%
Transfer-Out Rate 2%
Retention Rate 97%
At Johns Hopkins University, the graduation rates was 94.62% (1,285 students out of 1,358 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 632 male and 653 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Johns Hopkins University. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.62%. where 1,285 students out of 1,358 candidate completed their degree.
1,187 students completed their course in 4 years and 79 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 19 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||87.41%||83.04%||91.76%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||98.31%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Johns Hopkins University, 135 of 140 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 96.43%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Johns Hopkins University is 2.36% (32 out of 1,358 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Johns Hopkins University, the retention rate is 97%.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Maryland?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Maryland?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Maryland?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Maryland?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maryland?