Graduate Rate 94.40%
Transfer-Out Rate 2%
Retention Rate 97%
At Johns Hopkins University, the graduation rates was 94.40% (1,381 students out of 1,463 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 704 male and 677 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Johns Hopkins University. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.40%. where 1,381 students out of 1,463 candidate completed their degree.
1,298 students completed their course in 4 years and 61 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 22 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.72%||85.70%||91.89%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||93.42%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Johns Hopkins University, 140 of 150 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.33%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Johns Hopkins University is 2.32% (34 out of 1,463 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Johns Hopkins University, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Maryland?