Graduate Rate 92.99%
Transfer-Out Rate 3%
Retention Rate 97%
At Johns Hopkins University, the graduation rates was 92.99% (1,287 students out of 1,384 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 648 male and 639 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Johns Hopkins University. Last year, the graduation rate was 92.99%. where 1,287 students out of 1,384 candidate completed their degree.
1,204 students completed their course in 4 years and 59 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 24 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.99%||84.72%||89.36%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||91.53%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Johns Hopkins University, 116 of 129 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 89.92%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Johns Hopkins University is 2.31% (32 out of 1,384 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Johns Hopkins University, the retention rate is 97%.
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Maryland?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Maryland?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Maryland?