Total Enrollment 28,890
There are 28,890 students including 6,331 undergraduate and 22,559 graduate students at Johns Hopkins University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 14,652 full-time and 14,238 part-time students with gender distribution of 13,360 male and 15,530 female students. Johns Hopkins University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 19,989 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Johns Hopkins University has a total enrollment of 28,890 with a gender distribution of 46.24% male (13,360 students) and 53.76% female (15,530 students). There are 2,867 male and 3,464 female students in undergraduate school and 10,493 male and 12,066 female students are attending graduate school at Johns Hopkins University.
Johns Hopkins University has 14,652 full-time and 14,238 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 5,766 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 565 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 8,886 students are full-time and 13,673 are part-time students.
At Johns Hopkins University, 19,989 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 5,490 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 28,890 students. In undergraduate schools, 6,323 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 19,156 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||5,490||850||4,640|
|Not In Online Classes||3,411||8||3,403|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Johns Hopkins University. There are 39 American Indian/Native American, 11,832 White, 2,344 Black/African American, 4,343 Asian, 2,690 Hispanic, 28 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 981 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||39||11||28|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||28||12||16|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Maryland?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Maryland?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Maryland?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Maryland?