Tuition & Fees $14,034
Student Population 21,720
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,928
Graduation Rate 22 %
Montgomery College (Montgomery) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Rockville, Maryland. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Montgomery College is $10,254 for Maryland residents and $14,034 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 21,720 students are enrolled into Montgomery.
The salary after graduation from Montgomery College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $46,000. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Montgomery College tuition and fees are $10,254 for Maryland residents and $14,034 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Montgomery. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,928 and 46% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 21,720 students are attending Montgomery and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Montgomery offers 163 major programs through online and on-site education where 7 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||37||2|
|One but less than two years certificate||60||0|
Montgomery College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Montgomery College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Maryland?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Maryland?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Maryland?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maryland?