Tuition & Fees $7,394
Student Population 4,181
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,132
Graduation Rate 18 %
Baltimore City Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Baltimore, Maryland. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $3,314 for Maryland residents and $7,394 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,181 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Baltimore City Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Baltimore City Community College are $3,314 for Maryland residents and $7,394 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Baltimore City CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,132 and 54% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,181 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Baltimore City Community College is 18 %
Transfer-out Rate for Baltimore City Community College is 10 %
Retention Rate for Baltimore City Community College is 45 %
Student Population for Baltimore City Community College is 4,181
Student to Faculty Ratio for Baltimore City Community College is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,132 at Baltimore City Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
Baltimore City CC offers 71 major programs through online and on-site education where 8 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||17||3|
|One but less than two years certificate||16||1|
Baltimore City Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Baltimore City Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Maryland?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Maryland?