Tuition & Fees $7,394
Student Population 4,523
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,152
Graduation Rate 14 %
Baltimore City Community College (Baltimore City CC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Baltimore, Maryland. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Baltimore City Community College is $3,314 for Maryland residents and $7,394 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 4,523 students are enrolled into Baltimore City CC.
The salary after graduation from Baltimore City Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,500. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Baltimore City Community College tuition and fees are $3,314 for Maryland residents and $7,394 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Baltimore City CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,152 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 4,523 students are attending Baltimore City CC and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Baltimore City CC offers 71 major programs through online and on-site education where 8 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||17||3|
|One but less than two years certificate||16||1|
Baltimore City Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Baltimore City Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Maryland?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Maryland?