Tuition & Fees $9,556
Student Population 6,000
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,068
Graduation Rate 35 %
Frederick Community College (Frederick CC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Frederick, Maryland. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Frederick Community College is $7,228 for Maryland residents and $9,556 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,000 students are enrolled into Frederick CC.
The salary after graduation from Frederick Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Frederick Community College tuition and fees are $7,228 for Maryland residents and $9,556 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Frederick CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,068 and 30% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 6,000 students are attending Frederick CC and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Frederick CC offers 139 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||29||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||58||2|
Frederick Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
Frederick Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maryland?