Tuition & Fees $9,980
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,489
Graduation Rate 25 %
Allegany College of Maryland (Allegany College of Maryland) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Cumberland, Maryland. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Allegany College of Maryland is $8,060 for Maryland residents and $9,980 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Allegany College of Maryland.
The salary after graduation from Allegany College of Maryland varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,200. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Allegany College of Maryland tuition and fees are $8,060 for Maryland residents and $9,980 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Allegany College of Maryland. Total 6,106 students are attending Allegany College of Maryland and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,489 and 86 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.67% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Allegany College of Maryland and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||12401 Willowbrook Rd SE, Cumberland, MD 21502-2596|
|Net Price Calculator||services.allegany.edu/netprice/|
Allegany College of Maryland offers 53 major programs through online and on-site education where 15 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||9||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||16||6|
Allegany College of Maryland offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Allegany College of Maryland has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Maryland?