Tuition & Fees $8,235
Student Population 4,156
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,819
Graduation Rate 29 %
Hagerstown Community College (HCC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Hagerstown, Maryland. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Hagerstown Community College is $6,405 for Maryland residents and $8,235 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 4,156 students are enrolled into HCC.
The salary after graduation from Hagerstown Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,000. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Hagerstown Community College tuition and fees are $6,405 for Maryland residents and $8,235 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at HCC. Total 4,156 students are attending HCC and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,819 and 66 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.59% of total undergraduate students). Total 4,156 students are attending HCC and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
|Address||11400 Robinwood Dr, Hagerstown, MD 21742-6514|
|Net Price Calculator||www.hagerstowncc.edu/NetPrice/npcalc.htm|
HCC offers 131 major programs through online and on-site education where 21 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||43||7|
|One but less than two years certificate||20||0|
Hagerstown Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Hagerstown Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Maryland?