Total Enrollment 3,433
Hagerstown Community College has a total enrollment of 3,433 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 1,193 full-time and 2,240 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,125 male and 2,308 female students. Hagerstown Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,987 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Hagerstown Community College has a total enrollment of 3,433 with a gender distribution of 32.77% male (1,125 students) and 67.23% female (2,308 students).
Hagerstown Community College has 1,193 full-time and 2,240 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,193 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,240 students are attending with part-time status.
At Hagerstown Community College, 1,987 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,006 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,433 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,006||1,006||0|
|Not In Online Classes||440||440||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Hagerstown Community College. There are 10 American Indian/Native American, 2,397 White, 373 Black/African American, 82 Asian, 281 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 102 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||10||2||8|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||0||4|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Maryland?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Maryland?