Tuition & Fees $13,160
Student Population 12,886
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,113
Graduation Rate 28 %
Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Arnold, Maryland. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Anne Arundel Community College is $8,240 for Maryland residents and $13,160 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 12,886 students are enrolled into AACC.
The salary after graduation from Anne Arundel Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,200. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Anne Arundel Community College tuition and fees are $8,240 for Maryland residents and $13,160 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at AACC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,113 and 30% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 12,886 students are attending AACC and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
AACC offers 122 major programs through online and on-site education where 12 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||36||6|
|One but less than two years certificate||29||1|
Anne Arundel Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
Anne Arundel Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Maryland?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Maryland?