Books & Supplies$1,002
Off-Campus Living Costs $17,763
AACC 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Anne Arundel Community College is $9,230 for Maryland residents and $13,760 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $17,763 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $32,525 when living off-campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Total Costs||$27,995 (Off-Campus)||$32,525 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$9,230||$13,760|
|Books & Supplies||$1,002|
|Room & Board||$12,179 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$5,584 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,534|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$24,461 (Off-Campus)||$28,991 (Off-Campus)|
|***Anne Arundel Community College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $9,230 for Maryland residents and $13,760 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 1.55% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2022-2023, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $262 for Maryland residents and $414 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 1.47% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,002. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Anne Arundel Community College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,262||$1,002||$1,002||$1,002|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for living costs at Anne Arundel Community College is and $17,763 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 9.29% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$10,848||$11,022||$10,848||$12,179|
Know about Maryland Colleges
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Maryland?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Maryland?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Maryland?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Maryland?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Maryland?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Maryland?