Total Enrollment 21,720
Montgomery College has a total enrollment of 21,720 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 7,571 full-time and 14,149 part-time students with gender distribution of 10,064 male and 11,656 female students. Montgomery College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,662 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Montgomery College has a total enrollment of 21,720 with a gender distribution of 46.34% male (10,064 students) and 53.66% female (11,656 students).
Montgomery College has 7,571 full-time and 14,149 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,571 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 14,149 students are attending with part-time status.
At Montgomery College, 1,662 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 4,322 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 21,720 students.
|In Some Online Classes||4,322||4,322||0|
|Not In Online Classes||15,736||15,736||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Montgomery College. There are 54 American Indian/Native American, 4,891 White, 5,890 Black/African American, 2,500 Asian, 5,489 Hispanic, 43 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 352 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||54||31||23|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||43||24||19|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Maryland?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Maryland?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Maryland?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?