Books & Supplies$1,792
Off-Campus Living Costs $18,650
Montgomery 2020 Tuition & Fees and COA
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Montgomery College is $10,254 for Maryland residents and $14,034 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $18,650 when a student lives off campus.
The total costs of attendance (COA) of Montgomery is $15,826 when a student lives on campus and $34,476 when living off campus for academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. Next table and charts illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$30,696 (Off-Campus)||$34,476 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$10,254||$14,034|
|Books & Supplies||$1,792|
|Room & Board||$14,420 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$4,230 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,928|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$26,768 (Off-Campus)||$30,548 (Off-Campus)|
|***Montgomery College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $10,254 for Maryland residents and $14,034 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 3.18% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For academic year 2019-2020, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $269 for Maryland residents and $374 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 3.31% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
Books & Supplies
For academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,792. Next table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Montgomery College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,378||$1,462||$1,820||$1,792|
For academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for living costs at Montgomery College is and $18,650 when living off campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 1.36% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$13,430||$13,938||$13,430||$14,420|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Maryland?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Maryland?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Maryland?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Maryland?