Tuition & Fees $40,978
Student Population 3,995
A T Still University of Health Sciences is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Kirksville, Missouri. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $40,978 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 3,995 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from A T Still University of Health Sciences varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $213,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $42,128.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at A T Still University of Health Sciences. A total of 3,995 students is attending .
Student Population for A T Still University of Health Sciences is 3,995
|Address||800 W Jefferson, Kirksville, MO 63501|
|Net Price Calculator||www.atsu.edu|
A T Still University of Health Sciences offers 20 major programs through online and on-site education where 15 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||3||3|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||3||3|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||6||4|
A T Still University of Health Sciences offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
A T Still University of Health Sciences has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Missouri?