Acceptance Rate 61.48%
SAT Score 1,123
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 61.48% at Abilene Christian University where a total of 11,379 students applied and 6,996 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,123 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires three items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Abilene Christian University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,123 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Abilene Christian, 442 applicants (48% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 442 applicants (48%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,123 and the average ACT score is 25 at Abilene Christian. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,230 and 25th percentile score is 1,015. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 82 and the 25th percentile score is 58. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Abilene Christian.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||515||630|
Abilene Christian University requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 4 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Abilene Christian University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Abilene Christian University is Semester. Abilene Christian University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Abilene Christian University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?