2023 Tuition & Fees $18,930
It is a non-degree granting school.Academy Di Capelli is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in East Hartford, Connecticut.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $18,930 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Academy Di Capelli in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $18,930.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Academy Di Capelli offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Academy Di Capelli does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Academy Di Capelli has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Connecticut?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Connecticut?